Nanna's Notes

Friday, May 11, 2007

I have been tagged. I didn't know what that meant until today so I thinki I am supposed to list 10 random things about myself. Here goes:

1) I have a wonderful family-okay that is not about me but it is about me if you kinow what I mean.
2) I love chocolate of any kind.
3) I married my high school sweetheart and still love him very much!
4) I enjoy being outside.
5) I like any kind of flowers and would be happy if I had flowers in every room.
6) The beach is one of my favorite places to be, but I can't swim.
7) I am always struggling with my weight.
8) I have the smartest grandchild in the world.
9) I would like to visit the New England states of Maine and Vermont before I die.
10) I love pottery would like to take another pottery course.

2 Comments:

  • Now you have to tag some people (but only if you want). Read about memes here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

    Thanks for doing it. I enjoyed reading your post and I love you!

    By Blogger Courtney, at 9:42 PM  

  • Oh, your first meme! That's such a milestone in blogging! I didn't know what they were at first, either!

    By Blogger Swistle, at 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home